Gateway Hills has plenty of ways to spend time outdoors for the Fourth Of July weekend!
1. Outdoor Concert on the lawn at the Amphitheater TONIGHT!
Bring your appetite for some BBQ from Gabi’s Smoke Shack’s Ole Hickory Pit. View menu. You may have seen this band play at Rock’n Ribfest, Laconia Bike Week or even heard them on the radio, but now you can catch them live at Gateway Hills for their THIRD year at our Summer Concert Series! The Brickyard Blues Band is known for their R&B, Soul & Rock!
2. Go on a Nature Walk or Bike Ride on our Trails!
Use our Trail Map to navigate a Nature Walk with family and friends this weekend.
3. Have a pickup game of soccer, basketball or tennis on the athletic field.
4. Do you live at Tara Heights? Have a pool party/BBQ with your neighbors!
5. Have a Red, White & Blue themed picnic!
Get together with a group of friends and family at one of our many picnic benches on site at Gateway Hills for a fun 4th of July Picnic!
Have a great fourth of July from all of us here, at The John Flatley Company!