Gateway Hills Restaurant Update
May 15-May 26, 2017
- Setting forms for sidewalks & dumpster pad.
- Installing metal mesh reinforcement, pouring concrete, shaping edges & control joints.
- Installing ADA warning plates @ handicap ramp.
- Cutting-in of electrical service.
Rough install of fire alarm panel box, pull stations, photocell for site lighting.
- Removing forms & cleanup.
Backfilling & compacting bank run gravels around walkways.
- Patching pavement binder at trench locations & walkways.
Installing cape cod berm around property.
Installing remaining loam.
Installing fabric on slope of pond.
Installing remaining irrigation stone for rip-rap & check dam.
- Planting trees & bushes.
Planting trees & bushes.
Installing mulch in garden beds.
- Installing 800 Amp. Panel & breakers.
- Connecting secondaries to transformer.
- Installing electric meter.
- Installing steel I-beam posts for guardrail.
We are still looking for a restaurant operator for this 7,500 SF restaurant space for lease. If you know someone looking to open in a new location, call us today: 603-598-7500!Want to know more?
Follow our progress blogs here:http://gatewayhills.blogspot.com/